With the Fragoletta Café we want to promote a healthy lifestyle during busy times. A healthy lifestyle is one which helps to keep and improve your health and well-being. Everybody knows that healthy habits are good. A healthy habit is any behavior that benefits your physical, mental, and emotional health. These habits improve your overall well-being, make you feel good and make you more successful.
During the first week of exams we are organizing fun and healthy activities, good for a well deserved concentration and energy boost. Come by our stand in between Atlas and Metaforum to have a break, take yoga classes, de-stress or cycle for getting a fresh free strawberry smoothie!
Through the whole week you can make your own smoothie at our bicycle blenders from 12:00 until 14:00, but everyday there are some great activities going on:
- Monday 24th at 12.00-13.00 Opening event
- Tuesday 25th at 12.30-13.00 Yoga class
- Wednesday 26th at 13.10-13.25 Fitbreak and at 16.00-18.00 Ice-cream
- Thursday 27th at 12.30-14.00 De-stress lecture from the “Enter the Now” group!
- Friday 28th at 13.10-13.25 Fitbreak and at 16.00-18.00 Closing event: Aperitivo!
We would like to invite everyone to share the cheerful environment of our one week fun event!